The primary goal of the College of Southern Nevada Campus Recreation Program is to give CSN students, faculty and staff the opportunity to enjoy a good recreational athletics program. Such a program can provide relief from daily academic pressure, further the social and athletic components of a CSN student's education and enhance the professional lives of faculty and staff.
Our mission is to engage the campus community in recreation and wellness programs designed to stimulate personal development and enhance academic productivity to enrich the quality of life for a diverse community through excellence in programs, services, and facilities.
- To establish, provide and effectively manage quality programs including Club Sports, Fitness, Coyote Fitness Classes and Wellness.
- To educate participants on lifelong behaviors associated with physical, mental, social, spiritual, occupational and emotional wellness that supports making responsible choices which contribute to their overall well-being.
- To provide diverse programs and services designed to be inclusive to the needs of students, faculty, and staff.
- To provide professional development opportunities, educational experiences and civic engagement that fosters lifelong learning.
- To participate and collaborate in campus wide programs that provides involvement opportunities and assists in the recruitment and retention of students, faculty and staff.
The following sports are offered through the Athletic Department:
If you are interested in participating in anyone of these sports click here: Prospective Athlete Form