As a result of completing orientation, our goals are for students to experience the following learning outcomes:
- Develop a value for the importance of community within CSN
- Enhance knowledge of career paths, degrees, and student success
- Cultivate an awareness and exposure to CSN campus resources
- Communicate students’ rights and responsibilities
- Understand where to locate academic advising help
- Enhance knowledge of student activities, student leadership and service-learning opportunities
- Complete the first steps enrollment process
Orientation will help answer questions that are common to new students, introduce you to student resources and services, connect you with faculty and staff, and put you on the path to a successful transition to CSN and college life. At CSN, students have the option to complete orientation in-person through one of our CORE sessions OR Online. We highly encourage you to attend the in-person CORE orientation session for a more engaged experience, but you may complete the online orientation as alternative.
Register to attend a New Student Orientation CORE session
To complete New Student Orientation Online, log into MyCSN, go to your Student Center and select the Online Orientation link.
Login to MyCSN
For further information on registering for a CORE session or completing orientation online, contact us at (702) 651-2727 or Contact Us.