OTS - Office of Technology Services
People, processes, and technology interact seamlessly to strengthen institutional performance through improved constituent services, increased accountability, and better educational experiences.
The Office of Technology Services (OTS) is committed to providing excellent service and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction in delivery of its responsibilities.
- Provide leadership for the continued development of a progressive information technology environment throughout the College.
- Ensure that information technology in its many forms fully serves our teaching, and service missions, using a model of partnership and collaboration.
- Ensure an appropriate campus IT infrastructure in support of administration, research and instruction. Provision of mass storage, networks, directories, administrative applications, server platforms, and IT security, are examples.
- Plan the future development of information technology at College of Southern Nevada.
- Engage collegiate and administrative units in dialogue on many key levels of each organization.
- Support OTS staff in continuous development of professional skills as they contribute to the success of the College.
OTS is committed to providing excellent service and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction in delivery of its responsibilities. OTS provides a variety of services to CSN community, including maintenance of the technology in the classrooms, offices, and computer labs, a Self-Service Help Desk, creating applications and integrating services to improve business processes, maintaining the CSN websites, and supporting all of the infrastructure for the technology used at the college.