Four-Year School Transfer Information


After the completion of the associate's degree, the College of Southern Nevada encourages its graduates to transfer and pursue their bachelor's at a four-year institution. CSN advising, academic counseling, and Career Services staff members assist students to explore further postsecondary options through the provision of resources and information for successful transfer to a four-year college or university.

In addition to printed and computer-based informational materials with up-to-date transfer information, transfer resources include agreements between CSN and selected institutions. See below for more information on NSHE institutions and other colleges and universities you may be interested in transferring to. 

Students transferring to CSN from another school can find the necessary enrollment steps HERE.

Need to check the status of your transfer credit evaluation from another school to CSN?  Send us an EMAIL to get started.

If you have more specific questions about transferring to another school, EMAIL US.

CSN Transfer Checklist

View this list to ensure you're taking the necessary steps to successfully transfer from CSN to a four year college or university.


University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV) and Nevada State College (NSC) advisors are available to meet with students on all three CSN campuses. Select an institution for more information!